Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Promises....Promises....



If anybody still ever stops by... I'm still here, just soooo far behind, I'm thinking I'm in first place right now. How can Christmas be just 2 weeks away?
Isn't Miss Callie just the cutest? {;^)

A finished finished ornament... Excuse the bottom of my counter....



Another finished finished ornament....


The rest are in various stages of finished finished on the table. Hope to have that mess done and cleaned up before the weekend is over....

I promised pictures with my next post, so here ya go. I'm still hitting the time clock at work for 12-15 hours a day 4 days a week (I do L*O*V*E having Fridays off, but not sure it's worth the other??). Finished up the last of my ornament stitching this Sunday. Yippee for me. I have been kitting up "starts" for January 1, 2009. Not sure how many hours I think there is going to be in that day! You should see my "start January 1 2009 stack"! Not a Christmas decoration up in my house this year. Not a card bought or addressed. I feel like such a Grinch!
Till next time, stay safe!
xoxo
~~Martha~~

4 comments:

Kathy said...

OMG! What a cutie.

Nice ornaments.

My Christmas tree is up, but I have been putting decorations on for several days and still not done. No cards out either. No Christmas stitching pictures out either. I am turing into a Scrooge. Shopping is pretty much done though.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Your granddaughter is a sweetie :o)
And I LOVE your ornaments :o)
CUTE!!!

Carol R said...

A sweet little grand-daughter for a sweet grand-mother!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Bette said...

What a cutie pie! And the ornament is pretty too.