Sunday, October 7, 2012

Some Stitchin!

Made some progress on my WIPocalypes projects this past month!
Kesly's Itty Bitty's... A small start on the second block!
Shepherds Bush Roberts Stocking for son-in-law Robert! Picked out my reward project for finishing Roberts stocking AND getting all my Christmas ornaments put together.... which means I CAN'T start the new project until those 2 things are complete....
Yesterday was our Marathon Stitching Day at the Habitat Center. Enjoyed 29 woman and gentleman Joe for a full day of stitching and visiting.... Eleanor made an Eleanor Bag to raffle off for our local Habitat. Cathy from Golden Needle added a set of qsnaps, some needles and the JCS 2012 Ornament issue. Tickets are $5 each or 3 for $10. I have a couple Eleanor bags that I just love. Big pockets on the outside, lots of pockets on the inside and quality quality quality construction. This bag features a piece of masonite in the bottom for stability. It is covered to match the bag, but you can slip it out prior to washing the bag. We will draw the lucky winner in January when we meet again for our next marathon stitching day! Let me know if you would like a ticket...
Happy Stitching!!

No comments: