Not much stitching done so far this year. At least not as much as I would like! My new start for 2012 was Itty Bitty's by Keslyn. I was able to get one block finished!!
Here are photos of the current state of affairs of my other WIPs. I thought now was a good time to document my "starting point"...
1. Christmas Quaker by Stickideen von der Wiehenburg
2. Cherlotte's Sampler by Cherished Stitches
3. Lo How a Rose Sampler by Better Homes and Gardens: A Cross Stitch Christmas
4. Strawberry Garden by Blackbird Designs
5. Silent Sampler by rosewood manor
6. Miss Mary Mack by La-D-Da
7. Multiplication Table by Carriage House Samplings (times 2!)
8. Cranberry In Pines by rosewood Manor
9. From The East by Astor Place
10. ...gone by Michelle Ink Needlework Designs
11. Tina's Stocking by Shepherd's Bush