Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

I waited a day so I could have a new post title....

Sorry, it's been one of those months!
I'm excited that tomorrow is Wednesday I can hardly stand it. Why do I wish my life away anyway??

Drum roll.... here is my SSNES for 7/27/08



Hob Nobb Designs by KAM
Stitched with DMC floss on 28 count linen that I had in my stash. Isn't it cute? I love it! This was a gift a couple of years ago from dear Ruby. I **hope** to finish finish it to go in my bedroom on the planned love wall... I've been stitching these heart patterns for a while and want to do a collage in the bedroom. Right now they hang in the closet with the rest of the finished but not finished pieces....

Oh well.

And another taaaaahhhh daaaaaaahhhhh


This Heart of Mine by Ink Circles. Stitched on 32 count Orange Zest with Glorianna Miami Deco.
There is more to the chart than I stitched, but I love the heart design. If I can give it up, it may be a wedding gift. Time will tell. I can enjoy it for a couple of months at least!

Nothing new on the home front. Nice and quiet. Work is work. Stocks are on sale. Too bad I don't have any extra bucks...

Oh, we went to see the new Batman movie Saturday night. Loved it! I also fell in love with the "Love" series by Janette Oke this weekend. Saturday on the Hallmark channel I watched: Love Comes Softly, Loves Enduring Promise, Loves Long Journey, Loves Abiding Joy, Loves Unending Legacy and Loves Unfolding Dream. Now I want to read the books!

And, I have to say thank you to Teejay for suggesting I put my projects under my dazor to take photos. I swear, you people are sooooo smart! It works. I would never have thought of that! Thank you!!!

Thanks for stopping by and spending part of your day with me.

Stay safe!
Happy stitching!
xoxo
~~Martha~~

2 comments:

Sue said...

Martha ~ I love your Ink Circles Heart of Mine, what perfect thread for that linen. I've watched all those Janette Oke movies too, they're some of my favorites ;)

Bette said...

Martha, I love your thread & fabric choices for Heart of Mine. They're perfect together.