Sunday, January 4, 2009

Last in, first out!

Last finish for 2008:

M Design Bluebird of Happiness JCS Ornament Issue 2008

First finish for 2009:

Mosey and Me Santa's Trimming JCS Ornament Issue 2004

My First 2009 Start:

Rosewood Manor Family Reunion
Started 01 01 2009

Round Robin Progress:

Quaker Friendship Lynda's piece.

Stitched these Christmas week:


Started and finished 01 03 2009:

Alaura's first Christmas Ornament. Yes, I'm a bit behind! I want to get all the Grandkids ornaments caught up this year.

I did nothing but cook and stitch this weekend! I loved every minute of it!
I'm dreading going back to work tomorrow. Not sure how I'm going to deal with working 5 full days a week!
Stay safe! Happy stitching! Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
~~Martha~~

7 comments:

Ranae said...

Love the bluebird and Santa finish
And everything else looks great.
Happy 2009!!

Kathy said...

Wow!!! You got some major stitching done. Love it all. Great job. Your needles had to be smoking all weekend.

Daffycat said...

Great stitching, Martha! I love all my reindeer like that!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Well my heavens you've been a stitching DYNAMO!!!
All are gorgeous :)

Milly~ said...

Hehehe...our last stitch of 2008 were the same! GMTA. Nice job!

Bette said...

I'm very impressed with the amount of stitching you've done. Keep up the GREAT work!

Carol R said...

You have been busy Martha! Love those tiny reindeer - what pattern are you using here?
Rosewood Manor is gorgeous.