Monday, January 12, 2009

Sunday Summary

A day late...
I have to admit I felt a tad bit lost not starting something new yesterday! Here is my progress on Family Tree. I'm loving stitching on this. Each little motif/frame is like a mini finish! The chart is divided into 12 sections and so far I am finished with 2 sections. I'm going to wait to place the initials/verses until I am done. I did put Ruby's initials in the first completed frame to honor our 2009 New Year start.


Sorry for the bad photo. I didn't take the time to iron!

I also stitched a bit this week on the Quaker Friendship piece. This is a fun stitch too! Again, sorry for the lousy picture!


Bummed about the football game. Oh well, there is always next year.
Off to stitch for a bit and then off to la la land!
Happy stitching! Stay safe! Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
~~Martha~~

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow!! You are making great progress on both pieces. Love that monochromatic Quaker one. I am a sucker for monochromatic.

In a week or so you will feel good about not starting a new project every Sunday. Less UFOs waiting for you.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

WOW!!! I love your Family tree one :) I'm still slobbering about this one...need to finish up some though before I go off and get it too! Your Quaker is DIVINE too!

Stitchingranny said...

Your family tree is beautiful and I love that rich plum colour you are using for the quaker piece

Olga said...

Wow!!! Your both WIPs are so lovely.

Lynn said...

Do I ever love Family Reunion!! I'm just trying to forget I ever saw it since it's just too tempting. Already have enough on my plate. The Quaker piece is nice too. I love stitching on pieces like these too. Great work on the ornaments!

Bette said...

Both of the pieces you're stitching are beautiful. I love the family one.

jane said...

It did not occurr to me that you were saying I was having a pitty party. I can certainly empathize with not getting to see your children, can't I?