Monday, August 18, 2008

Calm before the storm?



Here we sit. All tucked in. Hunkering down. Watching the Olympics. Checking the Weather Channel. Checking the local news channels. Closed the office up at 4:30 today. It's all storm shuttered in too. Ruby has to be getting rain and some wind now. She is only 20 minutes south of me. I'm sure Deborah (Lavender Rose) is getting wind and rain now too. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers. We all hope this is a non event event... Crossing fingers And toes. And legs. And arms.

On the stitching front, my SSNES update.... I started and finished America Land that I love-Louisiana. Sorry, no picture. I did take one, but it's so blurry I couldn't post it. I didn't get my act together yesterday to find and kit a new project. I'm home tomorrow, so maybe I can get some things gathered up to start in the next few weeks.

That's about all for now. Will update again, soon, I hope!
Stay safe.
Happy stitching!
xoxo
~~Martha~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you will be safe.