Monday, August 20, 2007

Savannah



Was sooooooo awesome! the project Susan designed is beautiful. The more you look at it, the more detail you see. Last night I dreamed it was all stitched and hanging in my guest room. It will be one day soon!


It was such a joy to spend the weekend with other LMP! My non stitching friends and family (you know who you are) don't understand how much pleasure my stitching gives me! It truly is the best therapy in the world. Try it!


One of the things we did while driving up there was talk about the books we are/have read. We also had fun trying to cast the movie for the Janet Evanovich / Stephanie Plum series. We want to know who you think should play the part of Ranger????
Check out Susan's website. The link is in my sidebar.
Sweet dreams! Happy stitching!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Martha, I wish I'd been with you! I just know you all were laughing and stitching and eating and talking to beat the band!!
Can't wait to see your new project!
Hugs,
Deb