Thursday, August 23, 2007

Tassels anyone?


I've been making tassels!

I'm going to teach a tassel class!

Come one, come all.....

When: Saturday, Oct. 20, 2007

Time: 12:00 noon- 4:00pm

Where: Golden Needle, Port Charlotte FL

Contact: Me at miokka@yahoo.com

(be sure to put "Tassel Class" in the subject line or I might miss it!) or Cathy at Golden Needle

cathy@goldeneedle.com or call or go to the shop!

Cost: Includes fiber, needles, beads, beading thread, and other assorted must haves and will be between $20 - $25 and we might have tea!

You'll want bunches, one for each pair of scissors, one for each ceiling fan chain, one for each drawer pull, a couple for your Christmas tree, gifts..... oh my!

Later! Gotta watch BB8! xoxo

3 comments:

jane said...

How I DO love tassels! I have them everywhere, but I never thought of scissors! I wish I were close enough to take your class!

Deb said...

Martha,
This picture just doesn't do your tassels justice! They are so gorgeous in reality. The beading is heavy and dazzling, and the thick and beautiful thread base is so yummy. I'm just worried I'll want to make more than 1 or 2...or 3...:[
Hugs,
Deb

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Those tassels are GORGEOUS!!!!