Wednesday, August 8, 2007

What's New?

We had a great time stitching on Sunday, lots of yummy deserts and enjoyable chatter! My stitching friends are great. Then, dingy me, I had my camera set out to take some action shots and forgot all about it until everyone was in swim suite attire..... Oh well. Maybe next time.
Today at work, we hosted our once a year seminar. Had about 60 folks come. Great lunch (I had baby greens and a crab cake, it was to die for!) and 3 great speakers.
That's about all I have to say about that!
EGA tomorrow night! Better get my bag packed so I'm ready to rock and roll at quitting time! Stay safe! Happy stitching!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Sounds like fun! I always seem to forget about the camera too! Too busy having fun, I guess! :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Stitching Get Togethers are just the best!